Is it easy?
First, let me say that it amounts to Mind over Matter. I’ll be writing more about that in my up-coming posts. Thoughts become things and you control your own thoughts! So, YES – it’s easy! And I guarantee that you will feel fantastic about yourself for losing 10 pounds in 2 weeks!
Secondly…Are you up for the challenge? Only you can answer that and if you are…follow these 3 simple steps and promise me that you’ll let me know the results you experienced.
Here are the 3 simple steps to follow:
- Understand that Sugar is the “Cocaine” of the food industry so for the next 14 days: Do not eat anything that is white. Do not eat white stuff! That will include white bread, sugar (or any product that contains sugar), white rice, pasta and most milk products. The Exception would be; healthy foods like cauliflower, fish, turkey and chicken.
- ONLY DRINK WATER! Nothing Else! If you are a habitual coffee drinker like me, to ward off and withdrawal symptoms you can allow yourself one small cup of (preferably) organic coffee in the morning. Do not add milk or cream (Remember – nothing WHITE)!
- Bread is a No-No. No white bread and no wheat bread either. We’re talking only a couple of weeks here. No breads, buns, rolls and definitely no processed foods.
Now before you start this exciting, 2-3 week self-improvement program;
- Take special note of any aches and pains you may have before you begin.
- Take a “naked” weight measurement of yourself and write it down.
- Tell someone else that you are going to do this for support and for someone to be accountable to!
- Have someone take a before photo of you (before you start). Front, Side & Back.
- I would like to hear a comment from you – describing how happy you are with the results of this exciting and fun challenge. Let’s do it…”spring” is almost here!!
Follow my above instructions and you can and will lose anywhere from 5 to 10 pounds in 2 to 3 weeks. To almost guarantee total success there are two more items I would like you to include no matter how silly it seems; (1) I want you to mentally focus on this activity and visualize having already lost the weight. I mean think and focus on it with passion 24-7 for the duration and (2) try and walk at a brisk pace for 30 minutes per day for the duration of this 2 week program. The first 3 days are the hardest due to the sugar withdrawals but the rest of the 2-3 weeks will be total fun as you literally watch the pounds fall off!
To your health!