We welcome the winter with open arms and look at it as a brand NEW and Fresh, yet exciting beginning! I look forward to new directions, new interests and new ideas. Hopefully I will get the hang of this Internet Marketing stuff after 7 years of trial and error!
I have retired from my regular job as a security officer as of the end of 2015.
I hope to spend this year doing a measureable amount of paddling around the local lakes and rivers in my kayak, fishing, hiking and a new found interest in dog training. All of this plus daily workouts at our local gym should keep me fairly busy as well as healthy.Type II Diabetes before this summer. If you don’t have anything funny going on with your body…now is the time to make the changes that are necessary to insure yourself of a healthy life and a problem free body as your life goes on. Most of staying healthy is simply common sense.
In fact, right now, we are offering some great values at Food Matters – one of my favorite Nutritional Sources that I affiliate for. You can view the current specials by clicking on the Food Matters ad above, or in the column next to this post. Check out the specials on their selection of E-Books – especially on Detox! Check them out now while you’re still thinking about it.
Also since I’ve been working out every day now I have been relying heavily on the Bio-Trust Low Carb Protein Powder to rebuild my muscle fibers after the strenuous strength training that I have been enjoying. Look at the page tabs under the masthead above and click on Bio-Trust OR click here to learn about their unique Protein Powder and what it can do for you.
I know that you know most of this stuff but I’m just trying to “nag” you a little with a new year ahead of us. So, bear with me as I continue to search for other Health Minded people that would like to join our ranks.
My recent retirement has taught me something special that was not obvious to me before the big move happened;
- Slow your life down! No need to keep rushing around. Plan your actions and take your time. What you are now working for or toward, will surprisingly arrive in the same amount of time – whether you rush or not!
- Get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep every night even if it means re-arranging a way-too-busy schedule.
- Make sure to have at least one Green Drink a day. The rest of the time; stay away from sugar (in any form). Avoid alcohol other than a very casual drink from time to time, avoid most all breads, cakes, muffins, biscuits and try to get by with just Ezekiel bread that you can get at most Pic N’ Save stores. Ezekiel bread is processed differently and will not harm your health with the wrong ingredients or methods of processing.
- Avoid any foods that indicate that they were Genetically Re-engineered.
- Drink at least 2.3 liters of pure water with some Pink Himalayan Sea Salt added to it – each day.
Just try these 5 life-saving tips for three weeks and get back to me and let me know how much weight you’ve lost and how tremendously your energy level has increased.
Until next time…be well and stay healthy!