It seems as though you just about get where you want to be and then, here comes another year!! Sadly, the more mature one gets…the faster the years seem to fly by or does it have something to do with the Mayan Calendar ending on 12/21/12? No, I’m not going to talk about setting New Year’s Resolutions or the end of the world. I am going to suggest laying out a strategic plan of action for the next 12 months that is focused on three things: Over-all Health & Fitness, Proper Nutrition and yes…Self-Motivation!
Let’s start by looking at your weight. How much do you weigh right now? How much do you want to weigh in 12 months? This is where it begins. Determine where you want to be, weight-wise, at the end of 2013. That means how much you want to weigh on December 31, 2013. After determining how many pounds you would like to lose, take that number and divide it by 52 and that’s how much you need to lose each week. Then, divide that number by 7….you got it, here’s why: The more obsessive habits you develop along the way, the greater your odds of success will be. You DO want to lose the weight – right? You are serious about the TOTAL AMOUNT of weight loss – right? It’s important that you make this daily process a “lifestyle” and become obsessed with it. It will then become a habit. And you then will become very pleased with, and proud of yourself.
I was tremendously overweight (and I was attempting to walk or waddle even at that time) about 4 years ago and my “Target Weight” was set for 155 pounds. In the first 12 months I was able to chop off 63 pounds and now after 3 years…I still have a mere 24 pounds to go. I could have hit my Goal two months ago had I Known the Secret…..
Instead, the first 90 days was a learning experience. I can save you two months of time and help you take off some significant weight if you’ll follow my advice and check out my secret. I’m walking proof that it works.
Here is what others have said:
- Cynthia Ward King – Milwaukee, Wisconsin says… “Les, you are a walking billboard – living proof that what you are writing about really works! You are walking the walk!”
- Robert Barnett – Dalton, Georgia says… “Les your methods and your collection of fitness facts and programs has made a big difference in my life.”
There Are Four Easy Steps to Take That Will Skyrocket Your Own Personal Get Yourself Fit Program:
- Add your name and e-mail to the Mailing List sign up form to the right of this post – TODAY for my FREE “Get Yourself Fit Today” E-letter that is published on a monthly basis and a spot on my mailing list.
- Receive a FREE 38 page e-book, a special report that will get you started on your path to a healthier life in minutes.
3. After you receive my special report, establish your “target weight” and “target date” and get your exercise program (walking, running, a gym membership, etc.)set-up, (a) have someone you know take a “not-so-flattering” photograph of you – as you appear right now because you’ll never look the same again, (b) once on our mailing list, you’ll be kept up to date via our newsletter on the release of my upcoming E-Book entitled: “Success In A Year” (you will find info on that in my newsletter) I won’t reveal any info on it in this blog post, at this time because I am seeking only those individuals who are seriously interested in losing at least 50 pounds over the next 12 Months to have access to it and I will know that they are serious, by their subscription to my E-letter and (c) in addition to determining what type of exercising you will be doing, also establish a regular daily time to do it.
4. Convince yourself of the “true and proven fact” that you can accomplish anything you want in life as long as you “BELIEVE” that you can! If you want to change your life, your health or your lifestyle, you MUST CHANGE your thinking and your belief in yourself.
Hope to hear from you real soon and have a Happy New Year!