You hear this…then you hear a totally different concept and then you find yet another alternative! Whether you hear it from a friend, on the TV, the internet or any other form of media…it becomes more confusing and forces more on you to sort out and decipher!!
What is the best method for you and what’s not?
How easy is it to make that determination TODAY?
Let me share a new found statistic with you. There is a 25% chance that I am telling you the absolute TRUTH here. Wait – hear me out…a couple of weeks ago, one of my most trusted mentors made a statement in one of his programs.
He said that today…with the internet growing at the pace that it is, that of all the content you dig up, 75% is not 100% true!
He said…”Here’s what you need to do. Let’s say that there are two books available; one said that if you read book #1 you’ll lose all the weight you want! Now, the next book (book #2) says; if you read and follow what’s in book #1 you could die!”
Question: now what do you do?
This is what you do; purchase a copy of each book, then read them both and decide which is the right book for you BUT I would also take them to your trusted health care professional and get a 2nd opinion!
Honestly, I feel that in spite of that somewhat exaggerated example, most of us DO possess enough common sense to choose products and programs wisely.
Well, please do not worry because I am going to give you my 4 BEST weight loss secrets today and right now. And, the really great part is this: They are easy to do without disrupting your normal life (almost), very easy to remember and simple. These techniques have been scientifically proven to be successful and if you will follow these four SECRETS to a “T” you will MELT AWAY those extra pounds (+ or – 2 to 3 pounds!) Everyone is slightly different. Some folks even like to take shortcuts (cheat) so that along with a variance in each person’s metabolic rate, results cannot be guaranteed to the pound!
You will FEEL GREAT in no time at all….remember that spring is almost here! Time to get in shape!
By the way…this is gender friendly and matters not whether you are a male or female!!
I will add my disclaimer here and right now. I will not write about any program, product or such things called diets (I don’t like that word) that I have not completely proven by myself. That means before I share a technique, method or product with you…I will have tested it out and you are getting my opinion and “that’s a fact Jack!”
- Give It A Chance – Commit to it for at least 21 little days. That’s only three short weeks! In my many years of studying “Self-Motivation” techniques, if I’ve read this once, I’ve read this a thousand times…it normally takes 21 days for a new habit to become 2nd nature (and I’m sure you’ll want your weight loss efforts to become 2nd nature – right?) Promise yourself just 21 days to make your weight loss goals a reality. You’ll be amazed how much slimmer you’ll look and better you’ll feel in just 504 hours!! Your body and your heart will love you for it. Not to mention how motivated you’ll become to blast off more fat!
- Start Each Day With A Healthy Metabolic Explosion! Yes, you’ll be amazed at what increasing your metabolism will do for yourself in the morning. Here’s how: Take the juice of one small lemon and strain it (to remove pulp) and seeds and pour into your favorite cup (you may want to include the lemon pulp for fiber). Add to that; up to ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper, Freshly grated Ginger, and (optional)1 to 2 teaspoons of Natural Honey (I do not use honey or any sweetener) and 8 ounces of purified water. Heat this up until comfortably warm. I also add a cinnamon stick to dress it up! Make this the first drink of your day (yes – that means before your 1st cup of coffee!) The cayenne pepper will speed up your metabolic rate and that in-turn will immediately start burning up fat cells! I call this special morning drink “Lem-Cay-Gin-Cinn”.
- Keep Your Body In Motion On Purpose! It does not mean having to work your “tail” off at the gym. (Note: I am not under-rating exercise as you must maintain a good blend of exercise and proper nutrition for the duration of this plan) Make it something that you like. Try and get 2 thirty minute walks in during the day, perhaps fit a little exercise in the morning in addition to the walking. Such as some Squats along with a few Yoga poses. An easy way to make sure that you are squatting correctly is to place a chair behind you as if you were going to sit down. Then do your squat in front of the chair and move your “bottom” down until it just touches the chair and then up again OR if you have an exercise ball, back up to a door and place the ball between the small of your back and the door and then, as you squat and roll the ball down the door watch that your upper legs are parallel to the floor at your lowest point and be sure that your toes do not extend further out than your knees… then go back to a standing position and repeat. Start out with maybe 10 squats per session and 1 set during the first week. The 2nd week, increase it to two sets and the third week go to 3 sets. After that – stay with 3 sets but increasing the number of reps by 20% each week. 10 goes to 12 and then next week 12 goes to 14, etc. I suggest the squats because the quads are a large muscle group and the larger the muscle group, the more fat cells are burned. Here is a secret tip: if you keep your daily exercise in short bursts, a few times a day, you’ll keep your metabolic rate up and thus you will continue to burn FAT every waking minute. That’s almost – in a way, like circuit training.
- Cut Out Sugar And All Other Inflammatory Foods For Your 21 Day Trial. What exactly does this mean? This is the most difficult part of this program! Are you aware of the fact that about 85% of the “stuff” that the normal person consumes during the course of the day contains SUGAR? In one form or another – Sugar is Sugar! When you shop for your weekly groceries…shop the perimeter of your food store and avoid the isles in the middle. That’s where the unhealthy stuff hides.
O.K., I’ll make this part easier! Here’s what you CANNOT EAT:
- Avoid ALL carbonated beverages. That’s right no soda – not even the so-called diet soda.
- Avoid all processed foods. Read the labels and do not put anything in your body that contains high fructose corn syrup, additives that you cannot pronounce, sugar, artificial sweeteners such as Aspartame or Sucralose, color dyes, hydrogenated oil, bleached & enriched flour, wheat gluten, artificial flavor, all dairy products, milk and cheeses, red meats, hot dogs, pizza.
- Avoid all white bread and other products made of processed, refined grains eating these products spikes your glucose levels as quickly as eating sugar by the spoonful. Avoid bakery, cereal products and anything that contains gluten.
- No cookies, candy, potato chips, cheese dips. Avoid refined salt and cut back on caffeine (as it will dehydrate you).
This is what you CAN EAT for the next 21 days:
- Eat as much raw veggies that you can over the next 21 days; sliced carrots, celery, bell peppers, broccoli. Choose your favorite fruits as well. Snack on raw almonds and walnuts as well as pistachio nuts.
- You can eat hummus as a dip for veggies, spread all natural peanut butter on celery sticks or low fat cream cheese. To replace your breads and flour products use breads made from “Sprouted Wheat”; these breads are not processed as the regular flour breads are.
- Wild caught salmon, tilapia, organic poultry (avoid red meat for 21 days)
- Drink plenty of purified water each day; about 2 liters will do.
Now these eating restrictions may seem a bit much but anyone can do most anything for 21 days – Right? How badly do you want to get into better shape, feel great, look better and become far healthier? Try it and keep us posted on your results. I love getting great, exciting comments!!